Cyber warfare, inevitable as it might be, presents a complicated mix of requirements that will necessitate close cooperation among military leadership, elected representatives and industry.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following military leaders versed in cyber warfare will discuss trends and future requirements:
- Dr. Jeffrey Boksiner, Senior Research Scientist, Communications-Electronics Center, U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command
- Dr. William (Bill) Conley, Deputy Director, Electronic Warfare, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- COL Marty Hagenston, Project Manager, Electronic Warfare and Cyber, U.S. Army
- COL Adam Hinsdale, (U.S. Army, ret), Program Manager, Leidos
- MG Brian Keller, (U.S. Army, ret), Vice President, Leidos
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Air Force
- CPT Clay Michaels, Special Assistant to the Associate Director for Operations, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Leslie “Jake” Schaffner, Senior Advisor for Technical & Mission Convergence, USDI/TC&SP/ SIGINT, EW, & Cyber, Department of Defense
- COL Matthew Van Parys, Computer Network Operations, National Security Agency
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.