In the 2016 budget request, the Office of Management and Budget intended to do two things: Request $105 million to fund digital services offices in every agency and set a deadline of Oct. 1, 2015 to make them operational.
In this Expert Edition, you’ll see the challenges and extent to which the federal government is adopting and applying digital technology to serve stakeholders.
In this edition, you will find:
- OMB Wants Digital Services Playbook to be More Than Shelfware
- OFPP to require a Buyers Club in Every Agency
- Only the Beginning for Agencies' Push Toward Agile
- OPM Sees More Momentum Behind Digital Hiring Tools
- 18F Brings Smaller, More Agile Developers to Government with Micro-Purchases
- HHS Buyers Club Proving a Non-Traditional IT Acquisition Approach Works
- 18F Tech Experts Help OPM Reshape How Feds Work
- OMB Places Focus on People, Budget to Break Down Digital Service Barriers
- HHS Wants More Innovators to 'Hack Red Tape'
- Agency CIOs Revolt Against Arduous Budget Process
- Agencies Smarter in How They Deliver IT, OMB Says
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.