Federal agencies looking to modernize their systems eventually have to deal with legacy code of critical applications running on legacy hardware architectures.
Regardless of whether they have scientific, operational or research missions, agencies also deal with another modernization challenge.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following technology experts will explore how agencies are approaching their mission systems:
- Robert Brown, Chief of Architecture and Integration, Office of Information Technology, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Tim Erny, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Official for Privacy, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Shawn Matheny, Chief Information Officer, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Stephanie J. Neill, Executive Director, U.S. Digital Service, Department of Homeland Security
- Jeff Shilling, Acting Chief Information Officer, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Heidi Silver, Director of Sales, Public Sector, Bizagi
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.