Greater volumes of mobile activity and still-growing numbers of mobile devices mean IT and security people must constantly update their approaches to mobile cybersecurity. In fact, mobile, LAN, data center and cloud computing have become so intertwined that mobile security is becoming more integrated with cybersecurity and is essential to an organization’s infrastructure.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following federal security and IT practitioners will discuss the state of mobile cybersecurity and their strategies for dealing with it:
- Kenneth Bible, Deputy Director, C4/ Deputy Chief Information Officer, U.S. Marine Corps
- Brian Depasse, Assistant Director, Cyber Engineering, Architecture and Identity Management, Department of Justice
- Christopher Maynard, Acting Director, Office of the Chief Information Security Officer, Governance Executive Management Division, Department of Homeland Security
- Joe Ramsey, Chief Information Security Officer, U.S. International Trade Administration
- Matt Scholl, Chief, Computer Security Division, Information Technology Lab. National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Chris Smith, Vice President, Shared Services, AT&T Public Sector and Wholesale Solutions
- Bob Stevens, Vice President, Public Sector, Lookout
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.